Religious Education 2017-2018RE Registration form for download. Please fill in form and email to email@example.com.
Religious Education Classes and Sacramental Masses are included on the main calendar on the homepage.
July-August is time to register your children for Religious Education in our community. We are offering the
1. 3-year cycle to prepare for First Holy Communion
2. Workshops (until age 14): continuous religious education
- RE1: introduction to the New Testament, starting at age 6 or when able to read and write
- RE2: preparation for the Sacrament of Reconciliation (usually age 7-9)
- RE3: preparation for First Communion (usually age 9-11)
3. Confirmation class: for baptized children who have done their First Communion
You can also register on line using the
Whether face to face or on line, please make sure to:
Parents who had their children registered in a previous year do not
need to fill in a form or provide a Baptism certificate but only to
indicate their intent to register and any changes to their contact
- fill in the registration form (attached)
the Baptism certificate (compulsory) and other documents outlined in
the registration form (helpful) if you are new to the community
- make the payment (cash at the registration table or wired to the community bank account indicated on the form)
Please make sure to register quickly so we can book sufficient class rooms and order enough books for all children.
In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions,
Anne and Eric de La Fortelle- RE Coordinators